Search for an issue in Jira.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Project (drop-down): List of existing projects in your JIRA account. Select
All Projectsto enter the project name as an input.
- Issue Type (drop-down): Type of issue to create. Select
All Issue Typesto use the issue type as an input.
- Result Set (drop-down): all match issues or the first match that is found
- Offset (number): Offset for the results. If the card finds 50 issues and you want to return the last 20, your offset is 30 and your max result is 20.
- Max Results (number): maximum number of results to return
- Search By
- Assignee: assignee of the issue
- Category: category of the issue
- Comment: comment on the issue
- Created: timestamp when the issue was created
- Creator: username of the user who created the issue
- Description: description of the issue
- Due Date: date when the issue is due
- Last Viewed: last time the issue was viewed
- Key: key of the issue
- Issue ID: unique ID of the issue
- API Resource URL: URL of the API resource for the issue
- URL: URL of the issue