Trigger a Flow when a new comment is created in Jira.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Project (drop-down): project to monitor for comments
- Raw Data (object): raw webhook data for the comment
- Issue ID: ID of the issue the comment was added to
- Comment ID: ID of the comment
- URL: URL to the comment
- Body: content of the comment
- Created Date (date and time): timestamp when the comment was posted
- Name: username of the comment’s author
- Display Name: display name of the comment’s author
- Active (true/false): indicator if the user is active
- Execution ID: unique identifier of the flow execution