Triggers a FLO when a new comment is created in JIRA.
- Project (drop down menu): The project you wish to trigger the FLO when a comment is added within it.
- Raw Data (object): The raw webhook data for the comment.
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue.
- Comment ID (text): The ID of the comment.
- URL (text): The URL to the comment.
- Body (text): The content of the comment.
- Created Date (date and time): When the comment was posted.
- Name (text): The username of the author of the comment.
- Display Name (text): The display name of the author of the comment.
- Active (T/F): If the user is active or not.
- Execution ID (text):The unique identifier of the execution of the FLO.
Additionally, all data present on an issue page can be outputted.