Triggers a FLO when a new issue is created in JIRA (polling method).
- Project (drop down menu): The project you wish to surveil for new issues.
You can choose which outputs you want by clicking the settings button at the bottom right corner of the card. Below are example outputs:
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue.
- Self (text): The URL to the issue.
- Key (text): The Issue Key.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier for the execution of the FLO.
Additionally, all data present on an issue page can be outputted.