Logs work on an issue in JIRA. Note: If you need to edit the visibility via Azuqua, you will need to use the JIRA HTTP Request card and have System Admin credentials.
- ID or Key (text): The ID or Key of the issue you wish to log work on. You can use ‘Search Issues’ or find the key in the URL of the issue (https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/browse/**AT-19**).
- Comment (text): A comment regarding the work.
- Time Started (text): The date/time the work began. The date/time can be formatted using ISO UTC (e.g. “2016-09-07T16:55:25.670Z”) or offset notation (e.g. “2016-09-07T16:55:25+00:00”) or Jira’s expected format (e.g. “2017-06-16T02:48:07.240+0000”).
- Time Spent (seconds) (number): The amount of time, in seconds, spent on the issue i.e. “3600” for an hour of work.
- Status Code (number): The code for the status of the attempt (if the update was successful). Status codes are defined here.