Log work on an issue in Jira.
Note: To edit the visibility of Azuqua, use the Jira HTTP Request card with System Admin credentials.
- ID or Key (text): ID or key of the issue to log work on. You can use the Search Issues card or find the key in the URL of the issue (https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/browse/**AT-19**).
- Comment (text): comment about the logged work
- Time Started (text): timestamp when the work began, formatted using ISO UTC (
2016-09-07T16:55:25.670Z), offset notation (
2016-09-07T16:55:25+00:00), or the Jira expected format (
- Time Spent (seconds) (number): amount of time spent on the issue (in seconds -
3600for one hour)
- Status Code (number): status of the attempt (status codes are defined here)