Triggers a Flow when an issue’s status is changed in JIRA.
Unelss otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Project (drop-down): project to monitor for transitioned issues
- JQL Query: JQL query to indicate which issues will trigger the flow
- Raw Data (object): raw webhook data for the issue
- Issue ID: ID of the issue
- Self: URL to the issue
- Transition ID (number): ID of the transition
- From: original status of the issue
- To: new status of the issue
- Name: username of the user who made the transition
- Display Name: display name of the user who made the transition
- Active (true/false): indicator iff the user is active
- Email: email address of the user who made the transition
- Execution ID: unique identifier for the execution of the flow