Triggers a FLO when an issue’s status is changed in JIRA.
- Project (drop down menu): The project you wish to trigger the FLO when an issue is transitioned within it. Or choose “–All Projects–”.
- JQL Query (text): Add a JQL query to dictate which issues will trigger the FLO. JQL?
- Raw Data (object): The raw webhook data for the issue.
- Issue ID (text): The ID of the issue.
- Self (text): The URL to the issue.
- Transition ID (number): The ID for the transition.
- From (text): The original status.
- To (text): The new status.
- Name (text): The username of the user who made the transition.
- Display Name (text): The display name of the user who made the transition.
- Active (T/F): If the user is active or not.
- Email (text): The email of the user who made the transition.
- Execution ID (text): The unique identifier of the execution of the FLO.
Additionally, all data present on an issue page can be outputted.