Updates a project in JIRA.
- ID or Key (text): The ID or the key of the project you want to edit. You can use ‘Search Projects’ or ‘Search Projects by Issue’ to find this information, if you don’t already have it in the FLO.
- Key (text): A new key for the project.
- Name (text): The name of the project.
- Description (text): A description of the project.
- Lead Username (text): The username of the lead of the project.
- Status Code (number): The code for the status of the attempt (if the update was successful). Status codes are defined here.