Update an issue in Jira.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Project (drop-down): List of existing projects in your JIRA account. Select
All Projectsto enter the project name as an input.
- Issue Type (drop-down): Type of issue to create. Select
All Issue Typesto use the issue type as an input.
All Projects or
All Issue Types to run different types each time the flow is executed.
Input fields are dynamically generated from your Options selections. If you do not provide the project name or the issue type as an option, enter them here.
- ID or Key: ID or key of the issue to update. You can find these in the URL of the issue (https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/projects/YP/issues/**YP-19**) or by using the Search Issues card.
- Issue Type: type of issue you selected in the Issue Type drop-down
- Summary: summary of the issue
- Component/s (list of text): Container or subsection of the project, used to group issues. Setting a default assignee for a component will override the project’s default assignee.
- Description: A description of the issue. To send an email to a user, mention them (
@+ Jira username) here.
- Status Code (number): status of the attempt (status codes are defined here)