Create a new issue in Jira.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Project (drop-down): List of existing projects in your JIRA account. Select
All Projectsto enter the project name as an input.
- Issue Type (drop-down): Type of issue to create. Select
All Issue Typesto use the issue type as an input.
All Projects or
All Issue Types to run different types each time the flow is executed.
Input fields are dynamically generated from your Options selections.
- Project: project you selected in the Projects drop-down
- Key: The project key. This can be found in the URL of the project (https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/projects/**KEY**/summary) or by using the Read Project card and the project ID.
- Issue Type: type of issue you selected in the Issue Type drop-down
- Summary: summary of the issue
- Component/s (list of text): Container or subsection of the project, used to group issues. Setting a default assignee for a component will override the project’s default assignee.
- Description: A description of the issue. To send an email to a user, mention them (
@+ Jira username) here.
- Key: issue key or identifier
- Issue ID: unique ID of the issue
- URL: URL of the issue
- API Resource URL: URL directing to the API resource