Update an existing company in Intercom.
- Update By
- Intercom ID (text): a unique, system-generated ID that identifies the company in Intercom. This field is required.
- Name (text): the name of the company.
- Plan (text): the name of the plan the company is subscribed to in your system.
- Company ID (text): the ID of the company that you define. NOTE: This is generally the ID of the company that is either within your internal system or to the ID of the company in your CRM. This is separate from the system-generated ID that Intercom will assign each company.
- Remote Created At (text): the time the company was created by you.
- Monthly Spend (text): the monthly spend of the company.
- Custom Attributes
- Click or drop into the space provided here to create a field that will define a custom attribute on the company. NOTE: In order to write to existing custom fields within your Intercom application, type the field name to exactly match the existing attribute both in capitalization and spelling.