Read the information about an existing lead in Intercom.
- Intercom ID (text): the unique system-generated ID that identifies the lead in Intercom. This field is required. NOTE: You can find this ID by using the “Search Lead” action.
- User ID (text): the ID of the lead that you determined upon creation of the lead. NOTE: This is typically the ID of the lead that is either within your internal system or to the ID of the lead in your CRM. This is separate from the system-generated ID that Intercom will assign each lead.
- Email (text): the email address of the lead.
- Name (text): the full name of the lead.
- Pseudonym (text): the fake name Intercom assigns to all leads before the real name of a lead is known. For example, “Grey Spaceship”.
- App ID (text): the ID of your Intercom application.
- Session Count (number): the number of sessions the lead has on your website.
- Unsubscribed From Emails (boolean): returns true or false depending on whether or not the lead has unsubscribed from emails.
- Created At (timestamp): the time that the lead was added to Intercom.
- Updated At (timestamp): the time that the lead was last updated.
- Signed Up At (text): the time at which the lead signed up.
- User Agent Data (text): data about the last user agent the lead was seen using.
- Segment IDs (list): a list of segments (defined by ID) that the lead is within.
- Tags (list): a list of tags associated with the lead.
- Last Requested At (text): the time that the lead last made a request.
- Last Seen IP (text): the IP address from which the lead last visited your application.
- Companies (list of objects): a list of companies the lead is associated with.
- Social Profiles (list of objects): a list of social profiles of the lead.
- Click or Drag to Create: Click or drop into the space provided here to create a custom attribute field you can then read on the lead. NOTE: Make sure to exactly match the attribute both in capitalization and spelling as it exists in your Intercom application.