Read the information on an existing company in Intercom.
- Intercom ID (text): the unique system-generated ID that identifies the company in Intercom. This field is required. NOTE: You can find this ID by using the “Search Company” action.
- Company ID (text): the ID of the company that you determined upon creation of the company. NOTE: This is typically the ID of the company that is either within your internal system or to the ID of the company in your CRM. This is separate from the system-generated ID that Intercom will assign each company.
- App ID (text): the ID of your Intercom application
- Name (text): the name of the company.
- Created At (timestamp): the time at which the company was created in Intercom.
- Updated At (text):the time at which the company was last updated in Intercom.
- Remote Created At (text): the time the company was created by you.
- Last Requested At (timestamp): the last time a user associated with the company made a request to the service.
- Monthly Spend (text): the monthly spend of the company for your service.
- Session Count (number): the total number of sessions on your service of all the users associated with the company.
- User Count (number): the total number of users associated with the company.
- Tags (list): a list of tags associated with the company.
- Segment IDs (list): a list of segments the company is within.
- Plan ID (text): the id of the plan the company is subscribed to in your system.
- Name (text): the name of the plan the company is subscribed to in your system.
- Click or Drag to Create: Click or drop into the space provided here to create a field that will define a custom attribute on the new company. NOTE: In order to write to existing custom fields within your Intercom application, type the field name to exactly match the existing attribute both in capitalization and spelling.