Create a new user in your Intercom account. Users are those contacts that have signed up for your service. NOTE: If you would like to assign the user to a company when you create them, first use this action and then use the Add User to Company action.
- User ID (text): a unique identifier of the user that you define. This typically is the same ID the user has in your internal system or your CRM.
- Email (text): the email address of the user. This field is required.
- Name (text): the full name of the user.
- Signed Up At (timestamp): the time at which the user signed up.
- Last Seen IP (text): the IP address from which the user last visited your application
- Unsubscribed From Emails (dropdown): select ”true”if the user has unsubscribed from emails or “false” if they have not. NOTE: False is the default.
- Custom Attributes
- Click or drop into the space provided here to create a field that will define a custom attribute on the new user. NOTE: In order to write to existing custom fields within your Intercom application, type the field name to exactly match the existing attribute both in capitalization and spelling.
- Intercom ID (string): the Intercom-generated ID for the user.