Reads a task.
- Task ID (text): Unique key of the Task record being linked. This can be dragged from the create task card.
- Title (text): Title of the Task.
- Category ID (text): The Category ID of the Task, if it has been assigned to one.
- Due Date (text): Due Date of the Task, in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Public Visibility (T/F): True if Task is visible to others.
- Completed (T/F): True if Task has been completed.
- Project ID (text): ID of Project that the Task is linked to.
- Details (text): Details of the Task.
- Status (text): This field can have one of the following values: ‘Completed’, ‘Deferred’, ‘In Progress’, ‘Not Started’, ‘Waiting’.
- Priority (text): This field can have one of the following integer values: 1 (Low), 2 (Normal), or 3 (High).
- Percentage Complete (text): Percentage completion of the Task, in integer increments of 5 from 0 to 100– e.g., 0, 5, 10 , 15, etc.
- Start Date (text): Start date of the Task, in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Assigned By User ID (text): The ID of the user that assigned the task.
- Parent Task ID (text): Parent task ID must be integer.
- Owner Visible (T/F): Used to determine if owner of assigned task wants to be kept notified of task
- Responsible User ID (text): D of the User who is responsible for the Task.
- Assigned Team ID (text): D of the Team which is responsible for the Task.
- Time Assigned (text): Time the task was assigned.
- Owner User ID (text): User ID of the Task record owner.
- Date Created (text): Date the task was created.
- Date Updated (text): Date the task was updated.
- Reminder Date (text): Reminder date and time of the Task, as Coordinated Universal Time.
- Reminder Sent (T/F): Status of the reminder’s delivery.