Triggers a Flow when a new organization is created in Insightly.
- Channel (drop down menu): The channel you wish to trigger the Flow when a new organization is created within it.
- Organization ID (number): The unique identifier of the organization.
- Organization Name (text): Name of organization
- Background (text): Additional background notes, bio, etc.
- Owner User ID _(text): _User ID of the Contact Owner.
- Date Created (text): Date the organization was created.
- Date Updated (text): Date the organization was updated.
- Visible To (text): This field can have one of the following values: ‘Everyone’ (Default), ‘Owner’, ‘Team’, or ‘Individuals’.
- Visible Team ID (number): If VISIBLE_TO is ‘Team’, then this should be a Team ID.
- Visible User IDs (number): If VISIBLE_TO is ‘Individuals’, then this should be a comma-separated list of User IDs. This field is always empty in the response. Upon successful POST or PUT an anonymous team is created from the list of IDs, and the response will contain a VISIBLE_TEAM_ID.
- Tags (list of text):
- Address (object):
- Address ID (text): Unique identifier for the address.
- Address Type (number): ADDRESS_TYPE must be one of the following values: ‘Postal’, ‘Work’, ‘Primary’, ‘Home’ or ‘Other’. ‘Postal’, ‘Work’ and ‘Primary’ map to the Mailing Address and ‘Home’ and ‘Other’ map to the Other Address.
- Street (text): Street Number and Name of Address.
- City (text): City.
- State (text): State/Province.
- Postcode (text): Zip or Postal Code.
- Country (text): Country.
- Custom Fields
- Organization Custom Field (text): Unique customizable opportunity field.