Creates an Organization in Insightly.
- Name (text): Name of organization
- Background (text): Additional background notes, bio, etc.
- Owner User ID _(text): _User ID of the Contact Owner.
- Visible To (text): This field can have one of the following values: ‘Everyone’ (Default), ‘Owner’, ‘Team’, or ‘Individuals’.
- Visible Team ID (text): If VISIBLE_TO is ‘Team’, then this should be a Team ID, which must be a valid TEAM_ID record locator.
- Visible User IDs (text): If VISIBLE_TO is ‘Individuals’, then this should be a comma-separated list of User IDs. This field is always empty in the response. Upon successful POST or PUT an anonymous team is created from the list of IDs, and the response will contain a VISIBLE_TEAM_ID.
- Tags (list of text):
- Address Type (text): ADDRESS_TYPE must be one of the following values: ‘Postal’, ‘Work’, ‘Primary’, ‘Home’ or ‘Other’. ‘Postal’, ‘Work’ and ‘Primary’ map to the Mailing Address and ‘Home’ and ‘Other’ map to the Other Address.
- Street (text): Street Number and Name of Address.
- City (text): City.
- State (text): State/Province.
- Postcode (text): Zip or Postal Code.
- Country (text): Country.
- Custom Fields
- Organization Custom Field
- Organization ID (text): The unique identifier of the organization.
- Date Created (text): Date the organization was created.