Creates a new opportunity.
- Opportunity Name (text): Name of the Opportunity.
- Opportunity Details (text): Details of the Opportunity.
- Probability (number): Percentage probability of winning the Opportunity, as an integer value from 0 to 100.
- Bid Currency (text): Three-character code for a currency – e.g., USD, JPY. See Currency resource for available values.
- Bid Amount (number): Potential value of the Opportunity, as an integer value.
- Bid Type (text): Type of bid for the Opportunity. This field can have one of the following values: ‘Fixed Bid’, ‘Per Hour’, ‘Per Day’, ‘Per Week’, ‘Per Month’, or ‘Per Year’.
- Bid Duration (number): Duration of the bid of the Opportunity, if ‘Per Hour/Day/etc.’, as an integer value.
- Forecast Close Date (text): Forecasted Close Date of the Opportunity, in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Category ID (number): The Category ID of the Opportunity, if it has been assigned to one. Must be a valid CATEGORY_ID or will generate a 400 error.
- Pipeline ID (number): The Pipeline ID that the Opportunity is in if it has been assigned to one.
- Stage ID (number): The Stage ID of the Stage that the Opportunity is in, if it has been assigned to one.
- Opportunity State (text): This field must have one of the following values: ‘Open’, Abandoned’, ‘Lost’, ‘Suspended’, Won’.
- Responsible User ID (number): ID of the User responsible for the Opportunity.
- Owner User ID (number): User ID of the Opportunity record owner. Must be a valid Insightly user ID, or will generate a 400 error.
- Visible To (text): This field can have one of the following values: ‘Everyone’ (Default), ‘Owner’, ‘Team’, or ‘Individuals’.
- Visible Team ID (number): If VISIBLE_TO is ‘Team’, then this should be a Team ID.
- Visible User IDs (number): If VISIBLE_TO is ‘Individuals’, then this should be a comma-separated list of User IDs. This field is always empty in the response. Upon successful POST or PUT an anonymous team is created from the list of IDs, and the response will contain a VISIBLE_TEAM_ID.
- Tags (list of text): Set of Tags attached to the Opportunity.
- Custom Fields
- Opportunity Custom Field (text): Unique customizable opportunity field.
- Opportunity ID (number): Unique identifier of the opportunity ID.