Authorizing an Infusionsoft Account
The first time you use an Infusionsoft card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Click “Create” to launch a window where you will sign in to your account and the save this configuration.
- Contact Updated - Start FLO when there are updated contacts
- New Contact - Start FLO when there are new contacts
- New Opportunity - Start FLO when a new opportunity is added
- New Task - Start FLO when new tasks are added
- Opportunity Stage Updated - Start FLO when an opportunity stage is updated
- Opportunity Updated - Start FLO when an opportunity is updated
- Tag Added to Contact - Start FLO when a tag is added to a contact
- Task Updated - Start FLO when a task is updated in Infusionsoft
- Add Tag to Contact - Add a tag to a contact
- Create Contact - Create a contact
- Create Opportunity - Create an opportunity
- Read Contact - Read contact by ID
- Read Tag - Read a tag for id and other information
- Remove Tag from Contact - Remove a tag from a contact
- Search Contact - Search for a contact by email
- Update Contact - Update a contact
- Update Opportunity - Update an opportunity
- Update Opportunity Stage - Update the stage of an opportunity