Authorizing a Harvest Account
The first time you use a Harvest card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter in your domain.
- Click “Create” to launch another window to sign in to your account and save this configuration.
- New Project - Start FLO when a new project is created
- New Time Entry - Start FLO when a new time entry is created
- Updated Project - Start FLO when an existing project is updated
- Assign User to Project - Assigns a user to an existing project
- Create Project - Create a new project
- Create Task - Creates a new task on an existing project
- Create Time Entry - Create a time entry for an existing project
- Toggle Project Status - Change the status of a project
- Update Project - Update an existing project using the project ID