Authorizing a GoToWebinar Account
The first time you use a GoToWebinar card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Click “Create” to launch another window to sign in to your account and save this configuration.
- Completed Webinar - Start FLO when a webinar session is completed.
- New Registrant - Start FLO when a new person registers to attend a webinar.
- New Upcoming Webinar - Start FLO when a new upcoming webinar is scheduled.
- Add Registrant - Register an attendee for a scheduled webinar by giving webinar key,first name,last name and email.
- Read All Session Attendees - Read All Session Attendees.
- Read All Webinar Registrants - Read All Webinar Registrants.
- Read Attendee Details - Read attendee detail,Polls and Questions asked by attendee by giving webinar,session,registrant keys.
- Read Registrant Details - Read details of a registrant of specific webinar by giving webinar key and registrant key.
- Read Webinar Co organizers - Read list of webinar Co-organizers by giving Webinar key.
- Read Webinar Co organizers1 - Read list of webinar Co-organizers by giving Webinar key.
- Read Webinar Details - Read Webinar details by using webinar key.
- Read Webinar Details1 - Read Webinar details by using webinar key.