Search one column in a Google Sheet for a specific term. Be sure that the column you are searching has a value in every cell (even if it is 0); the search stops if it encounters a blank cell.
- Spreadsheet (drop-down): list of spreadsheets in your Google Sheets account
- Worksheets (drop-down): list of worksheets in the spreadsheet
- Column to Search (drop-down): list of columns in the worksheet
- Search Query
- Search Term (text): value that you want to search for in the column
- Row Number (number): location number of the first row where the value was found (if the value is not found in the column, this field will return