The Google Sheets - readWorksheetInfo action provides a set of information (see Output Fields section below for a full list) about a specified worksheet.
- Spreadsheet (dropdown) : A list of the Google Sheets to which the selected account has access.
Any additional information that should be known about the input fields, i.e., there is something very different about these input fields relative to other input fields.
name (text): the name of the worksheet/tab to get information. For example, in the below screenshot, “Weekly”, “Monthly”, and “Quarterly” are worksheet/tab names.
Any additional information that should be known about the output fields, such as if they are dynamically generated as in the case of Salesforce. This section should be reserved for “hey, these output fields are weird because…”. This section can be omitted if there is nothing to note about the Output Fields.
- updated_date (text): Date the sheet was last updated in an ISO 8601 string format.
- worksheet_list_feed (text) : The list feed URL for the selected sheet.
- worksheet_cell_feed (text) : The cell feed URL for the selected sheet.
- worksheet_id (text) : The sheets API URL for the selected sheet.
- worksheet_edit_feed (text) : The edits feed URL for the selected sheet.
- row_count (text) : The number of rows in the sheet.
- column_count (text) : The number of columns in the sheet.