Create a new worksheet in a spreadsheet of your choice.
Unless otherwise indicated, field types are text.
- Spreadsheet (drop-down): list of spreadsheets in your Google Sheets account
- Title: name of the new worksheet
- Row Count (integer): initial number of rows for the new worksheet (leaving this value at
0will generate 1000 rows)
- Column Count (integer): initial number of columns for the new worksheet (leaving this value at
0will generate 26 columns–one for each letter of the English alphabet)
- Spreadsheet ID: ID of the spreadsheet in which the new worksheet was created
- New Worksheet ID: ID of the new worksheet
- New Worksheet Name: name of the new worksheet
- Worksheet URL: URL of the new worksheet