Creates a new row on a spreadsheet at the bottom of any existing rows.
- Spreadsheet (dropdown): A list of all the spreadsheets you have access to within your Google Sheets account
- Worksheet (dropdown): A list of all the worksheet tabs within your selected spreadsheet.
- Dynamically generated based on the values you’ve entered as headers in Row 1 of your sheet. Note that the header row needs to be created manually on the sheet before these inputs can be generated.
- Updated Range (text): A string containing the range address of the new row that was added (e.g. “Sheet1!A20:M20”).
- Row Number (number): The number of the newly added row. These row is found on the left side of the worksheet.