Use this card if you want to clear a row in a Google Spreadsheet.
- Spreadsheet (dropdown) : A list of all the spreadsheets you have access to within your Google Sheets account
- Worksheet (dropdown) : A list of all the worksheet tabs within your selected spreadsheet.
Row Number (integer) : Decide which row to clear. There are two ways of declaring which to clear.
- Manually type in the row number of choice within the card OR
- In a form, prompt user to type in the row number they want to clear. Next, carry that integer to the clear row card.
- Cleared Range (text) : The row range that has been cleared.