Authorizing a GitLab Account
The first time you use a GitLab card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple GitLab accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Click “Create” to launch a window to sign in to your GitLab Account. Once you are signed in, this configuration will be saved.
- New Build - Start FLO when a new build is run.
- New Commit - Start FLO when a new commit is made in a repository.
- Cancel Build - Cancel a single build of a project.
- Comment on Commit - Comment on a commit.
- Create Build Trigger - Create a build trigger for a project.
- Create Commit - Create a commit.
- Create Tag - Create a tag with a ref to a commit, another tag, or a branch.
- Delete Build - Delete a single build of a project, removing build artifacts and trace.
- Delete Tag - Delete a tag
- Download Build Artifacts - Download the artifacts file of a single build.
- Execute Build - Trigger a manual action to start a build.
- List Build Triggers - List all build triggers for a project.
- List Builds - List builds for an existing project.
- List Commits - Get all commits for a project repository.
- Read Build - Read builds from an existing project.
- Read Commit - Read commit for an existing project using commit id.
- Read Project - Read a existing project using 'namespace/project name'
- Read Tag - Read tag for an existing project.
- Retry Build - Retry a build
- Revoke Build Trigger - Revoke Build Trigger
- Trigger Build - Trigger a build on a ref (branch or tag).