Authorizing a Github Account
The first time you use a Github card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple Github accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Click “Create” to launch a window to sign in to your Github Account. Once you are signed in, this configuration will be saved.
- Closed Pull Request - Notifies user of a closed pull request.
- New Commit - Listen to a repo for new commits
- New Pull Request - Start FLO when there is a new pull request in a repo
- New and Updated Issues - Listen to a repo for new and updated issues
- Create An Issue - Create a new issue or update an existing issue
- Create Milestone - Create a Milestone in Github
- Get Pull Request - Gets a pull request given an id.
- Merge Pull Request - Merge a pull request
- Set Commit Status
- Update Issue Metadata - Update an issue for every non-empty field provided by user
- Update Pull Request - Set the status of a pull request