Creates an expense object to use in a new report with the “Create Report” action.
- Merchant (text): The company the expense was paid to.
- Expense Date (text): Date in format YYYY-MM-DD.
- Amount (number): The amount of the expense.
- Currency (text): The ISO code for the currency.
- External ID _(_number): Should be unique.
- Category (text): Entertainment, Fuel/Milage, Lodging, Meals, Other, Phone, Transportation
- Tag (text): Add an optional tag.
- Billable? (T/F): If it is billable.
- Reimbursable? (T/F): If it is reimbursable.
- Comment (text): Additional information.
- Report ID (number): The report this expense is linked to. Given when you create a report using ‘Create Report’.
- Policy ID (text): Which policy you’d like to use; optional.
- Tax Code (text): The tax set up in policy settings.
- Tax Amount (number): The amount of tax.
- Expense (object)