The first time you add a Coupa card to a FLO, you will need to create a configuration. This will allow you to connect to your account, save your account information, and reuse that configuration next time you build a FLO with the connector. That way, you don’t have to sign in every time you want to build a FLO with this Connector. Instead, use the configuration you have already set up. You can create and save multiple configurations and share them with your teammates.
Here’s how to set up a new configuration in Google Contacts:
- First, enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if you are connecting multiple Coupa accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter your Company Name, which is the sub-domain name of the URL that will be called to authenticate the user. For example, https://companyname.coupahost.com/
- Select your Company URL Type. This is located in the URL of your Coupa account, after your company name and right before the
.com. It should be either coupahost or coupacloud. This field will default to coupahost.
- Enter API Key associated with your Coupa Account. If you don’t have an API Key then generate a new one under Setup > Company Setup > API Keys and then click on Create.
- Then click “Create” to finish this configuration.
- Custom API Action - Make a custom API request to the Coupa API