- New Service Ticket - Starts FLO when new service tickets are created.
- New Ticket in Project - Starts FLO when a new ticket is created.
- New Time Entry in Project - Starts FLO when a new time entry is added to a project.
- Project Expense Updated - Starts FLO when a project expense is updated.
- Project Updated - Starts FLO when a project is updated.
- Service Ticket Updated - Starts FLO when a Service Ticket is updated.
- Ticket Updated in Project - Starts FLO when an existing ticket is updated.
- Time Entry in Project Updated - Starts FLO when a project's time entry is updated
- Create Ticket - Create a new ticket in a board.
- Read Company - Read information about a company using a company ID
- Read Contact - Read information about a contact from a contact ID
- Read Owner - Read information about an owner using the owner’s ID (Requires high security clearence)
- Read Ticket - Reads a ticket using the ticket number.
- Search Companies - Searches for a Company.
- Search Contacts - Searches for a contact.
- Search Tickets - Searches for a ticket.
- Update Ticket - Update an existing ticket using the ticket number.