Authorizing a Codeship Account
The first time you use a Codeship card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter in your account’s API key. This can be found under your account settings in Codeship.
- Click “Create” to save this configuration.
- Build Completed - Start FLO when a Build is completed
- Build Started - Start FLO when a new Build is created
- New Project - Start FLO when a new Project is created
- Read All Builds - Read a list of all Builds
- Read All Projects - Read a list of all Projects
- Read Build - Read information for a specific Build
- Read Project Info - Read information about a specific Project
- Restart Build - Restart a specific build