The first time you use a Bynder DAM card in your FLO, you will need to authorize a connection.
- Give your connection a nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple Bynder DAM connections, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter the domain name without “https://“. e.g. “mycompany.bynder.com”
- Click “Create” to launch a window to create your Bynder DAM connection. Once you are signed in, this configuration will be saved.
- Asset Updated - Start FLO when an existing asset is updated
- New Asset - Start FLO when a new asset is created
- Add Assets to Collection - Add an asset or assets to a collection
- Add Tag to Assets - Add a tag to an asset or assets
- Custom API Call - Make an authenticated http request to the Bynder API.
- Download Asset - Download an asset
- Read All Collections - Read all collections
- Read All Tags - Read information about all tags
- Read Asset Metadata - Read the metadata of an asset.
- Read Collection Assets - Read all assets of a collection
- Remove Assets from Collection - Remove an asset or assets from a collection
- Remove Tag from Assets - Remove a tag from an asset or assets
- Search Assets - Search for an asset
- Update Asset Metadata - Update metadata for an asset
- Upload Asset - Upload an asset