The first time you use a Bamboo card in your FLO, you will need to authorize an account.
- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique, so that in the case that your teammates authorize multiple accounts, you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter in your Username and Password.
- Enter in your Bamboo domain.
- Click “Create” to save this configuration.
- New Build - Start the FLO when a new Build is created
- New Plan - Start a FLO when a new Plan is created
- New Project - Start the FLO when a new Project is created
- Add Build to Queue - Adds a build to the queue
- Add Label to Build - Adds a label to a build result
- Get Labels From Build - Gets a list of labels from a build result
- List Builds - Gets a list of recent Builds
- List Builds in Queue - Gets a list of builds waiting in the queue
- List Plans - Gets a list of Plans in a Project in a Bamboo server
- List Projects - Gets a list of Projects in a Bamboo server
- Read Build - Retrieves information for single build executed for a build plan (build result information only)
- Read Plan - Get Information on a specific Plan by Plan Key
- Read Project - Get Information on a specific Project by Plan Key
- Remove Build from Queue - Remove a build from the queue
- Remove Label from Build - Removes a label from a build result