- Add an Account Nickname. This should be unique so you can tell your accounts apart.
- Enter in your Username and Password.
- Enter your Atlassian FishEye Server, which you can find at the beginning of your URL.
- Click “Create” to save this configuration.
- New Changeset - Start FLO when a new Changeset is created in Fisheye
- New File Revision - Start FLO when a new File Revision is created in Fisheye
- Read All Changesets - Returns a list of Changesets from a Fisheye repository
- Read All Paths - Returns information about a path from Fisheye
- Read All Repositories - Returns list of repositories in a Fisheye installation
- Read Changeset - Returns information from a single Fisheye Changeset
- Read File Revision Info - Returns information about a File Revision from Fisheye
- Read File Revisions - Returns a list of File Revisions from a Path
- Read Repository - Returns information about a Fisheye repository
- Read Tags - Returns a list of Tags associated with a Fisheye Revision
- Search Changesets - Returns information from a single Fisheye Changeset