- Enter in an Account Nickname.
- Your Atlassian Confluence domain, which is found at the beginning of your account’s URL i.e. “yourcompany.atlassian.net“
- Your Atlassian Confluence Username and Password.
- Then click “Create” to save this configuration.
- Content Updated - Start FLO when a new version of a piece of content is created
- New Content - Start FLO when a content is created
- Create Private Space - Create a private space
- Create Space - Create a space
- Delete Space - Delete an existing space by Space Key
- Read Space - Read a space
- Read User - Read an existing user using User Key
- Search User - Search for a user and return their user Key
- Update Space - Update an existing space using Space Key