Upload a file to Aprimo’s Marketing Operations service.
- File Content (file): File content downloaded from a previous step in the FLO.
- Chunk Size (MB) (number): The size of each multipart chunk in megabytes that will be uploaded to Aprimo. This must be between 1 and 25. A larger value will upload quicker, and vice versa.
- Concurrency (number): The number of concurrent multipart uploads that will process in parallel. For example, if you set the Chunk Size to 20MB, and the concurrency to 1, it will upload one 20MB chunk at a time. Concurrency of three would upload three 20MB chunks at a time, etc. This value must be between 1-3.
In order to attach an uploaded file to a record, such as attachments, digital assets, thumbnails, etc - use the following fields in a subsequent request.
- FileId (string): The ID of the file in Aprimo’s Marketing Operations file system.
- FileName (string): The name of the file in Aprimo’s Marketing Operations file system.