Read a single line item in a budget using the line item ID.
- Budget (Dropdown List) Choose the budget you want to read the line item from with this card. The options will be dynamically generated according to budgets you have.
- Line Item
- Line Item ID (text) : the line items’s identification code. where to find line item id
- Line Item Name (text) : The line item text name.
- Budget ID (text) : The item’s budget unique identifier code. This could easily found on the top right of roll out panel that could be accesed via the panel column on the budgets view.
- Parent ID (text) : Line item’s parent unique identifier code.
- Type (text) : A string containing the new line item id.
- Created At (text) : The timestamp for when the line item was created.
- Updated At (text) : The latest timestamp for when the line item was updated.
- Dynamically generated based on the values you’ve choose as the budget.