Search for a single line item in a budget using the line item ID.
- Budget (dropdown): The budget you would like to search by. Options are dynamically generated based on your account data.
- Search Field (dropdown): Columns associated to the selected budget. Options are dynamically generated based on selected budget.
- Search By
- Value (text): The value you would like to search for. This action will only return contacts where “Value” exactly matches the field selected in the “Search By” option.
This card outputs a list of line items. The actual properties inside of each field are dynamic, meaning that if you have custom properties created inside of Allocadia, they will show up for each column found in this list. The below list of column fields are a sample of what you may have included in your Allocadia account data.
- Line Items
- Parent ID (text): Line item’s parent line item ID
- Type (text): Line item’s type. One of: ‘LINE_ITEM, ‘CATEGORY’, ‘PLACEHOLDER’
- Line Item ID (text): Line item’s ID
- Name (text): Line item’s name
- Budget ID (text): The line item’s budget ID
- Note - only generated when selecting “– Search All Budgets –” from the Budget options dropdown
- Columns (list):
- Project ID (text)
- Amount (number)
- Date (text)
- PO Number (text)
- Invoice # (text)
- Account Code (text)
- Vendor (text)
- Actual Type (text)
- Description (text)
- Paid (yes/no) (text)
- Paid Date (text)
- Payment Type (text)
- Actual Notes (text)
- Region (text)
- Calendar Type (text)
- FY Finance Target (number)
- Jan Plan (number)
- Feb Plan (number)