- Enter in an Account Nickname. This should be unique so if your authorize multiple accounts you will be able to tell them apart.
- Enter your Email ID. This is the email associated with the Airbrake account.
- Enter in your Airbrake Password.
- Your Airbrake domain. This can be found in the URL of your account (“https://yourdomain.airbrake.io/projects/150349“
- Your Project ID. This can be found in the URL of the project. (i.e. “https://yourdomain.airbrake.io/projects/**150349**").
- Enter your Project Key which is the project API key, found in the information when a project is selected.
- Your Auth Token which is found under your Profile & notification dropdown in the top right.
- Click “Create” to save this configuration.
- New Deploy - Start FLO when a new deploy is created
- New Error Notice - Start FLO when a new error notice is created
- Create Deploy - Create a Deploy
- Create Notice - Create an Error Notice
- Read All Deploys - Get a list of Deploys
- Read All Notices - Get a list of Error Notices
- Read Deploy - Read description of a Deploy
- Read Notice Status - Read status of an Error Notice