Start Flow when an agreement is signed.
- Agreement ID (text) : The unique identifier of the agreement, which can be used to query status and download signed documents.
- Name (text) : The name of the agreement that will be used to identify it, in emails and on the website.
- Created At (text) : Agreement creation date.
- Status (text) : The current status of the agreement.
- Participant Emails (list of text) : A list of one or more participant sets. A participant set may have one or more participants.
- Execution ID (text) : This Flow card execution ID.